Where do Americans prefer to rest?
Americans rarely travel abroad. In the U.S. there, what to see and where to spend a vacation. In each of the States you can find a place to relax. For a summer holiday on the beach it is better to recover to Florida, California or fly to Hawaii. We have collected for you the most popular American resorts.
1. Captive (Florida). This is an island suitable for a relaxing and relaxing holiday. It is located in the Gulf of Mexico. The water there is a very beautiful turquoise hue. Sunrises and sunsets are just stunningly beautiful. It is an ideal place for a romantic trip.
2. Panama City (Florida). There’s white sand and warm azure Gulf of Mexico. Warm water for almost a year. Residents of the southern States have long chosen this place to stay. The city has many hotels with different price policies.
3. Carmel (California). This small town is just incredibly beautiful. The city is located in the eponymous Gulf of the Pacific ocean. A lot of creative people live there. The town has an amazing atmosphere that attracts many tourists every year.
4. Coronado (California). This island is considered one of the best resorts in the United States. The island can be reached by car on the bridge or by ferry. There reigns a cozy home atmosphere that is very conducive to relaxation.
5. La JOLLA (California). District in San Diego. Clean blue water and fresh air from the ocean contribute to a great rest. This is a wonderful place for diving.
6. Cannon Beach (Oregon). This resort town is located on the Pacific ocean. Here like to relax the inhabitants of Portland, which is nearby. But also here come tourists who rent a hotel room or a house for the holidays. To preserve the unique charm of this place, all the houses in the city are built in the same style.
7. Honokalani (Hawaii). It’s a beach on Maui. For those who want something exotic, this beach with black sand is suitable. Guests can try diving to diversify their stay. The original scenery is amazing, so just stay in memory for a long time.
8. Kaanapali (Hawaii). This resort is also on Maui. An ideal place for those who want to lazily luxuriate under the palm trees. It is easy to forget the bustle of the city, a person immediately relaxes and adjusts to complete relaxation.
9. Main Beach (New York). In new York, not only skyscrapers, boutiques and crowds of people. In the Hamptons, you can take a great break from city life and forget that you are in new York. On the beach with white sand, azure water and palm trees, you might think that you are in some luxury resort. It is often engaged in diving and even hosts international competitions.
10. Lake Michigan in Chicago (Illinois). For lovers of fresh water in the United States a lot of lakes, for example, a huge lake Michigan. There are many beach areas for those who want to relax by the water. You can not only swim, but also go fishing or boating.